Plumbing & Home Improvement Resources
‘Last updated: February 8, 2017‘ We have compiled a list of useful resources for homeowners. There are many different resources that can be used for home improvements, tips, and much more. We hope that you find them to be helpful resources which help save you time, energy, and money.
The Family Handyman – Great DIY projects.
SeekOn – List of a whole bunch of home services.
DMOZ – Established and trusted online directory.
SMS HVAC – Need some help with your HVAC? Call them for more information.
Jack’s Home Improvement – Great resource for those looking to do some home improvements.
Renovation Pro – Another great resource for home renovation.
Wikipedia – Plumbing history and resources.
Find Canadian Plumbing – Helpful resource.
CANPlumber – Another great resource.
Environmental Protection – Awesome resource.
PlumbingSupply.com – Helpful resource.
Business Directory of Ontario, Canada – free Canadian web directory of relevant and useful websites. Free submit a site to web directory of Canada.
- Toronto Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Acton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Ajax Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Aurora Plumbers – (905) 717-7000
- Bolton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Bradford Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Brampton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Burlington Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Etobicoke Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Georgetown Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Hamilton Plumbers – (905) 869-8000
- Markham Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Milton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Mississauga Plumbers – (905) 601-8000
- Newmarket Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Oakville Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Orangeville Plumbers – (519) 938-1111
- Richmond Hill Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Scarborough Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Uxbridge Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Vaughan Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Whitby Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
*If your town or city is not listed above please call the nearest local phone number to you as we have local plumbing professionals in many additional locations. Thank you.
Our Plumbing Services
Some of the past clients we’ve had the opportunity to work for:
There are several plumbers out there. Many have experience. So why choose us over everyone else? Here are a few reasons:
No Hourly Charges – Many customers do not see the advantages of having a plumber who does not work by the hour. A plumber who works on a fixed price has no reason to stick around after the job is finished to ensure he gets paid more. Even if the job takes more time than required, you still pay the same amount.
Upfront, Exact Pricing – Every job we do has a set price shown in our price book. We go through with you exactly what the scope of the work will be to fix your problem and the costs involved. You know before we start what the final price will be -no surprises!
Rapid Response Times – Our highly efficient dispatch team will make sure our local plumbers are at your location as soon as possible. Under normal conditions, our technicians will arrive at your location within 48 hours. Service calls can take longer than expected and sometimes specialty parts need to be ordered, which may push the wait times longer than expected.
Priority Calls – Emergency calls are our highest priority. We know they can quickly become a serious situation. You can place a priority call to ensure you are the next customer to be serviced. The technician will be at your location within 24 hours. All priority calls require a credit card upon calling.
Local Plumbers – There is no sense in calling a plumbing service that is in another city. We have plumbers in all major city centers across the GTA that can respond to your emergency when you need it.
Fully Loaded Work Trucks – A fully inventoried truck is crucial so that your problem can not only be diagnosed quickly, but fixed quickly as well. Even if the job requires a specialty part, we can have it ordered within 24 hours.
* Terms and conditions apply. Check policies for more information.