Local Sink And Faucet Repair Services
‘Last updated: March 20, 2017‘ Rely on Plumber.ca for expert, 24-hour local sink and faucet repair services. Your sink and faucet are household tools which are used every day. If taken care of they can last many years without issue.
When they are having issues it can be a source of frustration and stress because it is disruptive to the entire household. Not to mention having a costly utility bill. Preventative maintenance is the best method for a long lasting sink and faucet whether it’s commercial or residential.
Whether you have a recently purchased older home or have simply neglected the care of your sink and faucet over the years, there will come a time when it is necessary to call a professional plumbing such as Plumber.ca for local sink and faucet repair services. Save yourself from a higher utility bill and enjoy a faucet with great water pressure once again.
Common sink and faucet repair DIY issues:
- Leaking faucet may need connections tightened or replaced washers.
- Low water pressure from the kitchen or bathroom sink.
- You notice rust on the faucet which affects water quality
- Overall wear and tear require sink replacement
- Difficulty moving spray heads or moving levers
- Shower faucet repair requiring access to valves behind the wall.
- Water supply issues which go beyond the scope of simple faucet repair.
Popular service areas for local sink & faucet repair:
- Toronto Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Acton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Ajax Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Aurora Plumbers – (905) 717-7000
- Bolton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Bradford Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Brampton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Burlington Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Etobicoke Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Georgetown Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Hamilton Plumbers – (905) 869-8000
- Markham Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Milton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Mississauga Plumbers – (905) 601-8000
- Newmarket Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Oakville Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Orangeville Plumbers – (519) 938-1111
- Richmond Hill Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Scarborough Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Uxbridge Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Vaughan Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Whitby Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
*If your town or city is not listed above please call the nearest local phone number to you as we have local plumbing professionals in many additional locations. Thank you.
There’s no need to stress of a higher utility bill or a disruptive, noisy, leaking faucet any longer. With more than 25 years of experience in the plumbing field, Plumber.ca has got you covered.
Our plumbing experts are local so they can be sent to your home or business quickly and have them repaired or replaced cost-effectively and efficiently. We offer upfront, flat-rate pricing so there are never any hidden fees and you know exactly what to expect when the job is successfully completed.
We also take care in our hiring process to ensure we only employ local plumbing experts who are courteous and polite so you have a positive experience from start to finish. Here are some promotional coupons for a bit of saving on your next local sink and faucet repair services! And some reviews from real customers regarding our quality of workmanship.
Be sure to call Plumber.ca for your next local sink and faucet repair services!
Our Plumbing Services
There are several plumbers out there. Many have experience. So why choose us over everyone else? Here are a few reasons:
No Hourly Charges – Many customers do not see the advantages of having a plumber who does not work by the hour. A plumber who works on a fixed price has no reason to stick around after the job is finished to ensure he gets paid more. Even if the job takes more time than required, you still pay the same amount.
Upfront, Exact Pricing – Every job we do has a set price shown in our price book. We go through with you exactly what the scope of the work will be to fix your problem and the costs involved. You know before we start what the final price will be -no surprises!
Rapid Response Times – Our highly efficient dispatch team will make sure our local plumbers are at your location as soon as possible. Under normal conditions, our technicians will arrive at your location within 48 hours. Service calls can take longer than expected and sometimes specialty parts need to be ordered, which may push the wait times longer than expected.
Priority Calls – Emergency calls are our highest priority. We know they can quickly become a serious situation. You can place a priority call to ensure you are the next customer to be serviced. The technician will be at your location within 24 hours. All priority calls require a credit card upon calling.
Local Plumbers – There is no sense in calling a plumbing service that is in another city. We have plumbers in all major city centers across the GTA that can respond to your emergency when you need it.
Fully Loaded Work Trucks – A fully inventoried truck is crucial so that your problem can not only be diagnosed quickly, but fixed quickly as well. Even if the job requires a specialty part, we can have it ordered within 24 hours.
* Terms and conditions apply. Check policies for more information.