Local Sink And Faucet Installation Services
‘Last updated: October 9, 2017‘ Plumber.ca provide 24-hour local sink and faucet installation services that can save you time and money in the long run. There are many sinks and faucets to choose from and it requires research to learn which is the best for you. Sink and faucet plumbing technology have also come a long way over the last few decades and this can be a difficult choice to make before you even begin installing it. Fortunately, Plumber.ca has been installing sinks and faucets in residential homes and commercial businesses for over twenty-five years.
Our expertise will get your new sink and faucet installation done in no time at all. And we are glad to recommend the best sink or faucet for your kitchen or bathroom if you need a little extra help. A lot depends on the type of faucet you’re installing it could be for your bathroom, kitchen, or an outdoor faucet.
Common sink and faucet installation DIY issues:
- Sink does not fit.
- The faucet is defective.
- Sink and faucet do not fit together.
- Battery pack not installed correctly.
- Pull-out wands do not fit together well.
- Touch sensitive faucets are hard to control.
- Touch sensitive faucet turns on by itself.
- The sink is leaking water.
- The faucet is leaking water.
- Faucet insulation is not sufficient.
Here are our popular service areas for sink and faucet installation:
- Toronto Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Acton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Ajax Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Aurora Plumbers – (905) 717-7000
- Bolton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Bradford Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Brampton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Burlington Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Etobicoke Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Georgetown Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Hamilton Plumbers – (905) 869-8000
- Markham Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Milton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Mississauga Plumbers – (905) 601-8000
- Newmarket Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Oakville Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Orangeville Plumbers – (519) 938-1111
- Richmond Hill Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Scarborough Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Uxbridge Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Vaughan Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Whitby Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
*If your town or city is not listed above please call the nearest local phone number to you as we have local plumbing professionals in many additional locations. Thank you.
When you need our local sink and faucet installation services you do well to trust the professionals at Plumber.ca. For more than 25 years we have been doing just so for thousands of happy customers. Our plumbers are local and will arrive as quickly as possible with all of the tools and materials they need to get the job done right the first time. Our pricing is fair and flat-rate so you do not have to pay hourly rates ever again. Our plumbing tech will provide you with a written outline of the work and cost involved prior to getting started. And we will clean up your space before we leave so you’re as good as new.
We also value great customer service as much as you do so rest assured our local plumbers are personable, knowledgeable, courteous. Not only do we stand behind our quality of workmanship when it comes to sink and faucet installation or any plumbing service but we also ensure you will have a positive experience from start to finish. When you call our local dispatcher they will send the closest plumbing expert to you who will arrive at your doorstep fully prepared to complete the job the first time. And we don’t believe in wasting time. Here are some actual reviews of our services from customers just like you. And a coupon for your next local sink faucet installation services!
Trust the professionals at Plumber.ca for local sink faucet installation services.
Our Plumbing Services
Some past clients we’ve had the opportunity to work for:
There are several plumbers out there. Many have experience. So why choose us over everyone else? Here are a few reasons:
No Hourly Charges – Many customers do not see the advantages of having a plumber who does not work by the hour. A plumber who works on a fixed price has no reason to stick around after the job is finished to ensure he gets paid more. Even if the job takes more time than required, you still pay the same amount.
Upfront, Exact Pricing – Every job we do has a set price shown in our price book. We go through with you exactly what the scope of the work will be to fix your problem and the costs involved. You know before we start what the final price will be – no surprises!
Rapid Response Times – Our highly efficient dispatch team will make sure our local plumbers are at your location as soon as possible. Under regular conditions, our plumbing technicians will arrive at your location within 24-hours. Service calls can take longer than expected and specialty parts may need to be ordered, which may push the wait times longer so we communicate ongoing.
Priority Calls – Emergency calls are our highest priority. We know they can quickly become a serious situation. You can place a priority call to ensure you are the next customer to be serviced. The technician will be at your location within 24-hours. All priority calls require a credit card upon calling.
Local Plumbers – There is no sense in calling a plumbing service that is in another city. We have plumbers in all major city centers across the GTA that can respond to your emergency when you need it.
Fully Loaded Work Trucks – A fully inventoried truck is crucial so that your problem can not only be diagnosed quickly, but fixed quickly as well. Even if the job requires a specialty part, we can have it ordered within 24-hours.
* Terms and conditions apply. Check policies for more information.