Local Bathtub Shower Repair Services
‘Last updated: May 2, 2018‘ This information helps you to determine if you need our local bathtub shower repair services. Bathtubs are usually freestanding or built into a three wall alcove made from fiberglass reinforced acrylic or enameled cast iron. They can have a built-in shower while some tubs are jetted, and others are claw footed. Pop-up or plunger type assemblies are used to open and close the drain both of which utilize a trip lever which operates the overflow drain. Showers are usually mixer showers which are able to mix cold and hot water from different pipes to create warm water.
A Y-shaped rubber pipe which fits over the taps on the bathtub creates a single stream of water which you can adjust to create the temperature you want. Showers are usually installed in a glass enclosure and may use a thermostat to help regulate the water temperature. And most mixer showers have safety cut-outs which are there to prevent water from becoming too hot. A Y-shaped rubber pipe which fits over the taps on the bathtub creates a single stream of water which you can adjust to create the temperature you want. Showers are usually installed in a glass enclosure and may use a thermostat to help regulate the water temperature. And most mixer showers have safety cut-outs which are there to prevent water from becoming too hot.
Common bathtub shower repair DIY issues:
- Leaking tub drain
- Leaking shower faucet
- Leaking shower head
- Frameless shower door adjusting
- Shower door replacement
- Leaking shower diverter valve
- Leaking bathtub diverter valve
- Bathroom drain is rusting
- Bathroom drains odor
- Shower door rollers replacement
- Showerhead arm replacement
- Bathtub requires caulking
- Bathtub faucet replacement
- Bathtub drains flange replacement
- Slate shower tile replacement
- Bathtub resurfacing
- Stuck tub drain switch
- Tub drain lever installation
- Tub overflow drain replacement
Here are our popular service areas for bathtub and shower repair:
- Toronto Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Acton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Ajax Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Aurora Plumbers – (905) 717-7000
- Bolton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Bradford Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Brampton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Burlington Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Etobicoke Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Georgetown Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Hamilton Plumbers – (905) 869-8000
- Markham Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Milton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Mississauga Plumbers – (905) 601-8000
- Newmarket Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Oakville Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Orangeville Plumbers – (519) 938-1111
- Richmond Hill Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Scarborough Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Uxbridge Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Vaughan Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Whitby Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
*If your town or city is not listed above please call the nearest local phone number to you as we have local plumbing professionals in many additional locations. Thank you.
Plumber.ca has been providing local bathtub shower repair services for nearly 26 years with thousands of happy customers. We offer cost-efficient, flat-rate pricing so you never have to pay hourly rates. And there are no hidden fees.
We are an emergency based company with plumbers available locally on call 24-hours a day, 365 days a year to fix any bathtub or shower problem you may have. Here are some of our current coupons to help you save on your next local bathtub shower repair service call! And some actual customer reviews of our work.
You do well to trust the professionals at Plumber.ca for your next local bathtub shower repair services. Give us a call today!
Our Plumbing Services
Some past clients we’ve had the opportunity to work for:
Why Plumber.ca For Local Bathtub Shower Repair Services?
There are several plumbers out there. Many have experience. So why choose us over everyone else? Here are a few reasons:
No Hourly Charges – Many customers do not see the advantages of having a plumber who does not work by the hour. A plumber who works on a fixed price has no reason to stick around after the job is finished to ensure he gets paid more. Even if the job takes more time than required, you still pay the same amount.
Upfront, Exact Pricing – Every job we do has a set price shown in our price book. We go through with you exactly what the scope of the work will be to fix your problem and the costs involved. You know before we start what the final price will be – no surprises!
Rapid Response Times – Our highly efficient dispatch team will make sure our local plumbers are at your location as soon as possible. Under regular conditions, our plumbing technicians will arrive at your location within 24-hours. Service calls can take longer than expected and specialty parts may need to be ordered, which may push the wait times longer so we communicate ongoing.
Priority Calls – Emergency calls are our highest priority. We know they can quickly become a serious situation. You can place a priority call to ensure you are the next customer to be serviced. The technician will be at your location within 24-hours. All priority calls require a credit card upon calling.
Local Plumbers – There is no sense in calling a plumbing service that is in another city. We have plumbers in all major city centers across the GTA that can respond to your emergency when you need it.
Fully Loaded Work Trucks – A fully inventoried truck is crucial so that your problem can not only be diagnosed quickly, but fixed quickly as well. Even if the job requires a specialty part, we can have it ordered within 24-hours. Call us local bathtub shower repair services today!
* Terms and conditions apply. Check policies for more information.