‘Last updated: June 22, 2017‘ Here are some frequently asked questions about Plumber.ca. We hope this helps you decide to choose us for your next plumbing service call!
1) How does your pricing work?
Our pricing is affordable, flat-rate, and upfront. Unlike other companies, we don’t charge hourly rates so you always know exactly what to expect. Your plumbing expert will provide you with a detailed outline of the cost involved before the work begins. Only once you approve this will the work will begin.
2) Are your plumbers local?
Yes. We have an entire team of local plumbers in many of the neighborhoods, towns, and cities in Ontario. When you call our friendly dispatcher they will help you identify the problem and send the closest plumbing expert to arrive at your home or business doorstep as soon as possible. Here is a list of some of the most common areas in the Greater Toronto Area we service. If you’re not on the list don’t hesitate to ask us as there is a good chance we have a plumbing specialist nearby!
3) Do you provide service calls after business hours?
Yes. We specialize in emergency plumbing services and that’s our priority. We understand that emergencies cannot wait and you can rely on us for a rapid response. Our plumbers are local so they can arrive quickly. They are on call 24/7, 7 days per week, 365 days a year and don’t believe in wasting time. Our plumbers will arrive fully prepared in an organized, clean, company truck or van with all of the major tools and materials they need to complete the job. When the work is complete they will clean up the area before they leave and ask kindly for your written feedback and review of the work to ensure we are held to the high standard we are proud of in our more than 25 years of experience in the plumbing industry.
4) Are your plumbers licensed and insured?
Yes. Our local plumbers are fully licensed journeyman plumbers with many years of experience in the plumbing industry. They are also fully insured which protects you as the home or business owner as well as our plumbing technicians in case of an accident on the job.
5) Do you provide good customer service?
Yes. We sincerely value your experience with us and take the time in our hiring process to ensure not only are we hiring the best, most qualified local plumbing experts but also that they are good people. We take pride in our customer service and our plumbers are friendly, polite, and courteous. You can depend on a positive experience from start to finish when you choose our plumbing services.
6) Do you provide both emergency and non-emergency services?
Yes. We are happy to arrange any of our non-emergency based plumbing services at your convenience. For emergency plumbing feel free to call us 24/7. Here is a list of some of our services:
- Commercial plumbing
- Residential plumbing
- Industrial plumbing
- Hot water heater install or repair
- Drain snaking
- High pressure jetting drain cleaning
- Trenchless sewer line repair or replacement
- Plumbing video camera inspections
- High-pressure water jetting drain cleaning
- Drain repair
- Septic tank maintenance and installation
- Well pump service
- Pipe network inspection
- Dishwasher installs and repair
- Garburator installs or repair
- Bathtub and shower install or repair
- Faucet installation or repair
- Toilet or urinal installs and repair
- Washer and dryer installs or repair
- Frozen pipe prevention
- Burst pipe repair
- Basement waterproofing
- Sump pump installs
- Backflow prevention installs
- Backwater valve installation
- Plumbing video camera inspections
- Water pressure maintenance
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Iron stack clearing
- Grease trap drains
- Ice maker installation
- Water softener installations
- Plus more!
Feel free to reach out to us for all of your emergency or non-emergency plumbing services. Here are some real customer reviews to help verify our service. And some discount coupons for your next service call!
- Toronto Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Acton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Ajax Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Aurora Plumbers – (905) 717-7000
- Bolton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Bradford Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Brampton Plumbers – (905) 867-6666
- Burlington Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Etobicoke Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Georgetown Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Hamilton Plumbers – (905) 869-8000
- Markham Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Milton Plumbers – (905) 691-5555
- Mississauga Plumbers – (905) 601-8000
- Newmarket Plumbers – (905) 868-5000
- Oakville Plumbers – (905) 483-1000
- Orangeville Plumbers – (519) 938-1111
- Richmond Hill Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Scarborough Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Uxbridge Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
- Vaughan Plumbers – (416) 433-1111
- Whitby Plumbers – (905) 391-4444
Our Plumbing Services
Some past clients we’ve had the opportunity to work for:
There are several plumbers out there. Many have experience. So why choose us over everyone else? Here are a few reasons:
No Hourly Charges – Many customers do not see the advantages of having a plumber who does not work by the hour. A plumber who works on a fixed price has no reason to stick around after the job is finished to ensure he gets paid more. Even if the job takes more time than required, you still pay the same amount.
Upfront, Exact Pricing – Every job we do has a set price shown in our price book. We go through with you exactly what the scope of the work will be to fix your problem and the costs involved. You know before we start what the final price will be -no surprises!
Rapid Response Times – Our highly efficient dispatch team will make sure our local plumbers are at your location as soon as possible. Under regular conditions, our plumbing technicians will arrive at your location within 24-hours. Service calls can take longer than expected and specialty parts may need to be ordered, which may push the wait times longer so we communicate ongoing.
Priority Calls – Emergency calls are our highest priority. We know they can quickly become a serious situation. You can place a priority call to ensure you are the next customer to be serviced. The technician will be at your location within 24 hours. All priority calls require a credit card upon calling.
Local Plumbers – There is no sense in calling a plumbing service that is in another city. We have plumbers in all major city centers across the GTA that can respond to your emergency when you need it.
Fully Loaded Work Trucks – A fully inventoried truck is crucial so that your problem can not only be diagnosed quickly, but fixed quickly as well. Even if the job requires a specialty part, we can have it ordered within 24 hours.
* Terms and conditions apply. Check policies for more information.