Basement Waterproofing Brampton
Top Quality Basement Waterproofing Brampton
‘Last updated: November 13, 2018‘ There are many reasons for having basement waterproofing Brampton. Water seeping in through cracks in your houses’ foundation is never a good thing. It damages the property and lowers the value of your house. Over time, mold will form from the moisture, which can cause sickness to anyone who comes in contact with it which is obviously never welcome in your home. Basement waterproofing can prevent all of this. Here are a few ways water can build up in your basement:
Weak Foundation or Cracks in the Walls
Most basements are below ground level. Over time moisture builds up in the soil and can weaken the foundation walls. A higher water table causes hydrostatic pressure below basements and against basement walls. Eventually, cracks will form on walls and floor and moisture will seep into the cracks and damage the house’s foundation.
Plugged Weeping Tiles
When the drainage system around your house doesn’t flow properly, the water can sometimes back into homes, flooding them causing property damage and risk to health. It’s not worth the risk of having to deal with a catastrophe such as this because it places a lot of financial and emotional stress on the entire household.
Leaky Windows and Blocked Drainage Tiles in Window Wells
Frames around windows weaken over time. Rainwater and melting snow water can leak through the cracks and damage the walls, ceilings, and furniture. Our professional basement waterproofing Brampton helps repair this situation.
The last thing you want forming in your basement is mold. Mold grows in dark and damp areas. The most common types of a mold such as Alternaria, Penicillium, Cladosporium, and Aspergillus are the least harmful. However, sometimes harmful mold such as Stachybotrys chartarum can make their way into your basement and cause sickness.
The best way to prevent mold from entering your basement is to prevent moisture from getting in. Here is how we prevent moisture from entering your basement.
1. Every exterior basement waterproofing job starts with first excavating down to the footing of the basement. The depth will obviously range but we typically excavate out 2-2.5 feet from the wall.
2. We dig out the old weeping tile and replace it with new 4″ weeping tile with filter cloth.
3. Next step is to clean the foundation walls searching for cracks, voids, and any other defects, chisel them out and fill with hydraulic cement which expands to completely fill the void.
4. From the grading down to the footing, we apply a rubbery membrane which is the most critical component in preventing water from breaching your foundation walls.
5. On top of that layer, we apply a dimpled drainage board which will be up against the soil. The dimples create little air gaps so that any water that gets through, drains directly down into the weeping tile.
6. Now that the waterproofing membrane is installed, we install a layer of 3/4″ gravel on top of the weeping tile and then do a water test to ensure the drainage is working properly.
7. We then backfill the excavated hole we made with the same soil we took out, compact it with a tamper to the original level, and clean up the area so it looks like we were never there! For more information on basement waterproofing Brampton, call us today.
“When I needed reliable Brampton waterproofing near me Plumber.ca did top quality work.”
Our downtown Brampton plumbers deliver one-time, flat-rate prices for basement waterproofing which you will love because this makes it possible for us to supply you a complete price for your work even before we start the job. You will see our local Brampton plumber show up at a uniform and with a business vehicle. Within this van or truck, they’ll have each of the professional plumbing tools and technical parts to get started and find all plumbing tasks done while we are there the from very first moment. You’ll find that our Brampton plumbers are especially polite and friendly because we understand the importance of providing great customer support in addition to our plumbing experience including basement waterproofing. That is the reason why we take precautions when hiring to get the ideal plumbing experts as well as the friendly people who are polite and personable as we believe in a positive client experience as far as you
Our Plumbing Services
Some past clients we’ve had the opportunity to work for:
Why Plumber.ca For Basement Waterproofing Brampton?
There are several plumbers out there. Many have experience. So why choose us over everyone else? Here are a few reasons:
No Hourly Charges – Many customers do not see the advantages of having a plumber who does not work by the hour. A plumber who works for a fixed price has no reason to stick around after the job is finished to ensure he gets paid more. Even if the job takes more time than required, you still pay the same amount.
Upfront, Exact Pricing – Every job we do has a set price shown in our price book. We go through with you exactly what the scope of the work will be to fix your problem and the costs involved. You know before we start what the final price will be – no surprises!
Rapid Response Times – Our highly efficient dispatch team will make sure our local plumbers are at your location as soon as possible. Under regular conditions, our plumbing technicians will arrive at your location within 24-hours. Service calls can take longer than expected and specialty parts may need to be ordered, which may push the wait times longer so we communicate ongoing.
Priority Calls – Emergency calls are our highest priority. We know they can quickly become a serious situation. You can place a priority call to ensure you are the next customer to be serviced. The technician will be at your location within 24-hours. All priority calls require a credit card upon calling.
Local Plumbers – There is no sense in calling a plumbing service that is in another city. We have plumbers in all major city centers across the GTA that can respond to your emergency when you need it.
Fully Loaded Work Trucks – A fully inventoried truck is crucial so that your problem can not only be diagnosed quickly, but fixed quickly as well. Even if the job requires a specialty part, we can have it ordered within 24-hours.
* Terms and conditions apply. Check policies for more information.